And the Award goes to ….
And the Award goes to…..Piper’s Run!
Piper’s Run has won the Liebster Awards (blog award) thanks to Melissa a Mountain Missy: Living On Mountain Time. I’ve really enjoyed reading and staring at the beautiful photo’s that she posts on her blog – I’m talking jaw dropping, beautiful landscape (and family) photos. If you haven’t seen her blog, you really should check it out.
The best part about this award, is that I get to give it to 5 other bloggers that I follow!
“This award we’ve discovered is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning ‘Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.’” -Quit the Cure (Lisa Ann)
Drum Roll ……………………………
1. Jenn @ Run It My Way ”A blog about my journey as a new(ish) runner, motivation, inspiration, goals and running gear”. Run It My Way is a great blog for those who want to learn a little more about running gear, learn to run for beginners; great resources and nutrition tips. I also love that she’s a fellow Nova Scotian.
2. Jamie @ Don’t Forget the Cinnamon ”Adding spice to a healthy life”. Jamie’s a college student who lives in Vermont (such a beautiful place – on my list of places to visit someday). Jamie blogs about vegetarian/vegan foods to make on a student budget. If you’re looking for a tasty recipe, check out her blog…AND she also blogs at Cheddar and Change - busy lady!
3. Heather @ In Her Chucks “Navigating the Journey of Mommy Hood, Kitchen Queen and Music Maker in My Chucks”. She is a mom, music teacher and she never goes anywhere without her chucks (otherwise known as Chuck Taylors made by Converse). Heather’s blog is great – I love the “What’s in the Box” series and she has some pretty informative posts on raising a child and some delicious recipes too!
4. Corrie @ Ginger(ly) Homemaking ”Never trust a redhead, unless you bake apple pie”. She’s a stay at home mom with some pretty cute kiddies. Each Monday she plans and posts her menu plan for the week (something that I never do but should!). She also workouts and loves Sweet Red (California) Wine.
5. Lyndsay @ The TESTOSTER ZONE “Adventures in boyland”. The Testoster Zone is a great blog about life with her boys and husband. They are pretty handsome little fella’s and she’s an AMAZING photographer.
Winners please keep the karma flowin’ and refer to the instructions below.
- Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
- Post the award to your blog.
- Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value (It’s a great way to get to word out there about other blogs!!)
- Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
A little shout out to my current giveaway – Taste of Nature Bars here - today is the last day (a winner picked tomorrow).
And Fitness Magazine’s Fitterati Award (Best Healthy Living Blog) – Piper’s Run was nominated back in March – vote for me here! Voting ends April 9th.
Thanks again to Melissa and Mountain Missy – and for those who read and follow Piper’s Run.
PS – April 6th 2012 is WORLD PHYSICAL ACTIVITY DAY – are you going to do anything active?