Things I miss doing (while pregnant)
I’m now just over 17 weeks pregnant and feeling good (as long as I stay on my medication for nausea). Over the last few weeks I’ve been missing a number of things that I can no longer to while pregnant – or should I say – what I am choosing not to do while pregnant.
Here are a few things I miss right now:
- working out vigorously, 5 days a week
- having a running goal and race in my future
- ab work outs (crazy maybe, but I love ab workouts)
- being able to stay up late not pay for it the next day
- having to re-adjust my pace at work and home (saying no doesn’t come easy to me)
- running on warm days (if I don’t get it in early, it’s not going to happen in the heat of the day)
- playing soccer
- weekend mid day naps
- healthy eating (but still manage a few sweets here and there)
- the excitement of baby kicks, rolls and punches in my belly
- Lilly’s going to be a big sister
- summer time (sun, sandals, summer clothing)
- anticipation of hitting the beach/ocean/lake
- great friends
What things did you miss while pregnant?
When you become pregnant – what things to you think you’ll miss the most?