I set my goals last Sunday after have a great week working out…we’ll….let’s say “being active” at 25/26 weeks pregnant. And I failed pretty darn good at them this week!
That’s life. I’ll get to my workouts in a minute.
I’ve been making a lot of smoothies this summer, much to Lilly’s delight. She loves them too. Recently, I got tired of making them individually and decided to “package” them and freeze them to take out when I want one.
What I did:
- Cut all the fruit I wanted in the smoothie
- Put a little bit of all the fruit in a zip lock bag – had 3 smoothies ready to go!
- Made 1 smoothie to drink right away
- Froze the rest in the freezer
- Take out 1 bag when I want a smoothie
- Orange (I used a grapefruit as I didn’t have any oranges and didn’t love it until I made it again with an orange)
- Coconut Yogurt
- Other: You can add a protein powder, chia seeds, other tropical fruit.
Last week’s workouts: September 2nd – September 9th: You can read last week’s goals here.
Sunday September 2nd
Monday September 3rd
- Went to bed at 8pm – so tired
Tuesday September 4th
- Went to bed at 8pm – tired again – no workout :(
Wednesday Sept 5th
- No workout – was on the road all day and on my own with Lilly for 3 days (while working)
Thursday Sept 6th
- Walked for 30 minutes at night
Friday Sept 7th
- Decided not to work out but watch TV and read baby books with hubby
Saturday Sept 8th
- Spend the day running … okay walking around doing errands (very successful day when you don’t have a toddler around)
- Walked for 30 minutes at night – amazing temperature to be outside walking
Sunday September 9th (during Lilly’s nap)
- Fit MOM DVD 25 minutes roughly
- 10 minutes Prenatal Yoga via Fit Sugar
Goals for this week:
Monday: Fit Mom DVD or rest
Wednesday: was planning on going to Prenatal Yoga Class but it’s cancelled this week :( I will rest as I have 4 meetings at work on Wednesday – yikes!
Friday – rest
Saturday – unknown at this point, something with the family and maybe a walk.
Sunday – walk or Fit Mom DVD
Let’s see how well I make out this week!
What workouts did you do this week?
Do you plan your workouts?
What’s your favourite smoothie?
Motivation Monday (getting close to wrapping this up)
What I Ate Wednesday (haven’t done in a while)
Second Hand Shopping (for those who know me, I suck at it)