HA! New Year’s Resolutions….in February? ? ?
Seriously ……. how are they going?
Have you continue them or dropped them long ago?
Remember it only takes 21 days to make something a habit or break a habit.
How is the attendance at your gym, running club or Zumba class? Fewer people around now? That’s because they didn’t make the gym a habit.
I think I am doing okay with my New Year’s Resolutions that I set January 2nd. To recap:
- At work: Call people instead of emailing for a simple questions/answers. About 50% of the time I am doing this.
- Do something active with my daughter every weekend; besides walking the dog. About %70 each weekend.
- Learn to say NO and be okay with it (this is a rather hard one for me). I think I am failing at this one 😦
I’ve also set 12 in 2012 of things I want to do and am having some success there.
1. I somehow managed to get one night of 8 hours of sleep – Lilly is sleeping much better since the new year started. Not awesome but better.
2. I am blogging regularly – more than I thought I would.
3. My bonus goal for the year (since we have 1 extra day) was to write down a weekly work out plan and stick to it. I have done this for 5 weeks (and will blog about it soon). *pat on back*
4. I’ve also booked a massage for this Friday – oh heaven awaits!
I am still looking for book suggestions – something easy and fun to read (not child or physical activity related)
How are your New Year’s Resolutions going?
Are you going strong or did you give up long ago?