It’s been absolutely beautiful in Nova Scotia the last few days.
We got up to 25 C in the Valley. This was a sandals and summer shirt kind of day. Bye bye socks!
I had to drive over to Chester for a full day meeting with some pretty cool Recreation and Physical Activity Practitioners.
I dropped Lilly off at the sitters and proceeded to start my trip across the Province. I drove from Annapolis Valley – actually the “al” in Valley across to Chester – about 50 minutes.
As I was doing so, I was stuck behind a school bus that was turning left (as was I). I put up my visor and saw two boys in the back of the bus. One boy looked at me and stuck out his tongue! All I could do was laugh at him but he didn’t think that was funny.
It was hard to be inside when this was the view we had behind us:
Oak Island (Chester)
Signs we have moved into Spring in Nova Scotia:
- Ducks swimming on a pond (one which I was dying to jump in).
- Motor bikes on the highway.
- Ride-on lawn mowers out in full force.
- Runners everywhere.
- Kids on Bicycles.
- Everyone wearing t-shirts and shorts.
- Playing outside after dinner in t-shirt and shorts on all three of us.
- BBQing dinner we ate tonight (this must be a record for us).
- Realizing we only have wellies and winter boots for our daughter – whoops!
- Freckles popping out.
Are you having spring like temperatures?
Don’t forget about the Booty Buns Cloth Diaper Giveaway. Contest starts Saturday!
Also, I’ll have my own little tasty giveaway around the 1st of April – and that’s not an April fool’s joke.
2 thoughts on “Nothing but Sunshine and Freckles”
It’s been gorgeous here in Vermont as well and I love it! I’ve also witnessed a huge increase in the number of runners out and have been enjoying all the spring/summer fashions! Let’s hope it stays like this in both Nova Scotia and VT!
Pingback: Unprepared for Warm Weather « Piper's Run