Life with a toddler is forever changing, forever fun, forever challenging.
Lilly was a really happy infant and now happy toddler….but she has her moments…as I am sure they all do.
- An obvious one – the tantrums.
- More recently – she HATES the bath now. We have no clue as to why, help.
- Not wanting to eat what’s for lunch/dinner and then having a tantrum.
- I want now, now, now.
- My single parent stint (7 months while my husband was away at school).
Would I trade any of this for something else ? Hell No!
- Teaching her how to properly eat an ice cream cone (on Mother’s Day)
- Teaching her that it’s okay to walk in the grass without shoes on your feet (last night)
- Teaching her how to bite grapefruit, oranges and even lemons off the rind.
- Trying new foods and flavours (lamb samosa’s and pakoras – oh yum)
- Peeeaass and Sankhou (Please and Thank-You’s)
- Mommy, I hug you.
- Tiss Daddy, Tiss. (Kiss Daddy as he leaves for work)
- Her attempts at bringing Maclean her food bowl and picking up the food to get her to eat it.
- She know’s that a banana peal (and other foods) go in the compost not the garbage
- Seeing her sleep at night and look so content/relaxed.
- Waking up every morning to this little monster that I still can’t believe is all ours. Every time I see her, I can’t believe how much I love her.
What are some of your Up’s and Down’s with your Toddler?