Yesterday…well, last night, I posted about Pregnancy, Running and Blogging – who has time for everything? I left the post with a decision to be made: do I workout, do the dishes or go directly to bed.
This is what I did:
- Swept the dirty floors (living room, hallway and kitchen) – dog hair everywhere 😦
- Got Lilly’s cloth diapers ready for the sitters.
- Put a few dishes in the dishwasher (
- Short and Quick modified workout – see below
- Went to bed at 9:30 pm (too late for me these days)
Modified SHORT Workout: only did it once…once was enough last night.
- 10 push ups
- 20 squats
- 1 min wall sit (ouch)
- 1 min plank
What I Ate Wednesday (or since Wednesday).
A few things I’ve munched on over the last few days: meals, snacks and a few extras!
My morning or afternoon snack.
Salad (spinach, strawberries, orange peppers, egg and poppy-seed dressing)
Chicken Quesadilla (BBQ chicken, cheese, corn and salsa)
Since it’s Wednesday and the Farmer’s Market is on – you got it. Vegetarian Spring Rolls (morning snack).
I also picked up som fresh spinach and strawberries (both local) – yum yum.
Lunch from the Farmer’s Market (today).
Fresh Herb pasta with tomatoes, green onion, fresh parmesan cheese. Delish!
What quick workout do you try to fit in, when you can’t get your normal workout in?
What did you eat today?