I’ve been pretty bummed out about not running the last few weeks but have so many other things that I am loving at 23 weeks pregnant:
- Cold fruit – specifically watermelon, red grapes and oranges
- Belly kicks, punches, rolls and hiccups – this baby is getting active 🙂
- Ice cold water – can’t get enough
- Lilly’s trying lots of new food: pesto, pad thai, broccoli trees, snow trees (cauliflower)
- Cool temperatures in the morning (not so much later in the day/evening, humidity is terrible when you’re pregnant)
- Evening walks by myself
- Potty Training (I haven’t washed cloth diapers in over 2 weeks)
- Lilly loves the potty AND big toilet
- Raisin Bran and skim milk – seriously, I can’t get enough
- It’s only taking Lilly 1 hour to go to bed (bath, books, cuddle, crying, cuddle, crying, asleep)
- Prenatal Yoga at home
- Fit Pregnancy Magazines (that I bought when pregnant with Lilly)
- Fit Mom DVD Workout
- Taking two weeks vacation – glorious idea
- Farmer’s Markets
- Started reading a book that is not work, baby or pregnancy related: Where We Belong – Emily Giffin. I even managed to buy it 40% off plus tax free – whoop whoop!
- Vegan Pesto – might be addicted
- Slight Olympic hangover but looking forward to watching the Paralympics August 29th
What’s your favourite summer work out?
Any big changes for your kids this summer?
For those preggo’s out there:
What are you loving right now?
What foods are you craving? Or what did you crave when pregnant?