Well, here I sit on another Monday morning, been awake since 5am.
Off work officially for 2.5 weeks, waiting for baby that could arrive “anytime” now and feeling like I have almost everything done before baby arrives. Yeah, right!
I still haven’t written my birth plan. It’s not like I don’t know what I want during labour, I think it’s just the last major straw that i need to pull and finish.
It sit’s in front of me along with the pen….guess I’ll get at that after this post.
Learnings from this weekend:
1. Tractors aren’t just for boys. (Real life John Deere Tractors – Lilly loves them).
2. When your child is sick you get to snuggle with them a little longer than normal. Is it bad that I like that?
4. Baby, it’s time to come out.
5. Colds that don’t go anywhere just suck your energy out as they linger on to your every move or attempt to move.
6. Two naps in a day is normal for an almost 38 week pregnant lady, right?
lost misplaced my favourite Smartwool hat a mitts that belong to Lilly. Frig.
8. It’s Monday morning and I’ve got my to-do-list started but already managed to go in another direction.
You may see another post from me today, pending how the day goes.
Oh – and don’t forget to enter my little giveaway here.