My 2012 resolutions: that I wanted to make a habit…(a little late….but I’m busy with a baby these days)
- At work: Call people instead of emailing for a simple questions/answers.
- Do something active with my daughter every weekend; besides walking the do.
- Learn to say NO and be okay with it (this is a rather hard one for me).
Those were my 2012 resolutions. I feel I did rather well at these but still struggle with “learning to say No” so maybe that didn’t work so well.
2013 Resolutions / Goals:
I say “goals” because they are something that I want to achieve and accomplish over the next year.
- Run a 5K personal best (under 29 minutes)
- Run a 1oK under 60 minutes
- Clock all miles I run in 2013
- Invest in a Garmin
- Run 33km the week of my birthday July 7 – 13th (as I turn 33 on July 10th)
- Play more outside with my girls and husband
- Family movie night every few weeks
- Try new foods/recipes
- Have more patience/let the small stuff go
- Loose baby weight and reach ultimate weight this year
- De-clutter the house/purge and maybe have a yard sale
- Focus on DVD workouts when unable to run
- Blog a little more
My 2012 goal board looked like this:
Things I managed to do from my 2012 Goal Board:
- Blogged more than 52 times
- Potty trained Lilly 🙂
- Family Vacation to PEI
- Ate plenty of local blueberries – one of my favourite treats with Greek Yogurt
- Got pregnant and had baby Hilary
- Ran from January to July (into my second trimester)
- Treated myself to a Kamelon Ring
- Tried to slow down a bit
- Purchased new runners
For 2013 I was going to make something smaller and a little more simple. I’ve decided to start one on Pinterest, you can find my 2013 Goal Board here.
What are your New Year’s Resolutions?
Do you make them a habit or drop them by February?
Have you made a goal board?