When I started blogging over a year ago I decided to attempt 12 “things” in 2012. Seeing that it’s now 2013 I thought I would update you on my list of the 12 things I attempted in 2012.
A random list of 12 things I want to do in 2012.
- Write one blog per week……
52in total. Managed 229 posts in total. Read a non-child/parenting or non-physical activity book for fun:Where We Belong – Emily Giffin in August.
- Hike Cape Split with Toddler (and husband, of course) – not in 2012 as baby #2 is arrived in December.
- Cook ALL Vegan meals for 1 week (my husband is a vegan but I am not). Nope – didn’t happen. We had many vegan meals but not 3 per day for a full week – maybe this year?!?!? Some of my favourite vegan meals this year: butternut squash soup, vegan pesto linguine, and pizza rolls.
Go to a movie by myself.March 3rd – The Vow – good movie! I thought it would be kinda cheesy to go to a movie by myself but it was actually okay. I went in the afternoon, got lost in the movie and then had the rest of the evening to myself. Get 8 full hours of sleep (in a row)Amazing, Lilly slept all night, therefore I slept all night Jan 3rd 2012. Take advantage of my medical plan and get a massage.Friday February 10th – it was so great. I also went for 3 prenatal massages in the summer and fall – Ah-maz-ing! Invest in new runners (notice I did not say “buy”). May 19th 2012 – Asics purchased Start practicing Yoga (again). February 9th attending Yoga Flow. Yoga once a week at home (DVD).
- Weekend Camping Trip with family (toddler, husband and dog). Did not happen while pregnant. On the lis for this year.
- Run a 10k in 60 minutes or less (not necessarily in a race). Not in 2012 but I am committed to this for 2013.
Promote Blog on various sites.You can see on my Media Page where I’ve guest blogged, had interviews, a few awards from fellow bloggers. Also, I’m a Sweat Pink Ambassador
Extra day in 2012, bonus goal: Write down weekly physical activity plan and stick to it.
Every week I wrote when I would work out and what I would do!
Anyone have 13 things they are doing in 2013?
What about a monthly challenge?