Hilary is now 3 months old (as of Sunday March 3rd) and most days I cannot believe we have two beautiful girls in our lives……We sure are lucky.
Weight: 12 lbs 5 oz
- Bit of a Mommy’s girl (cries if someone else is holding her)
- Seeing her sister’s face – she just lights up and smiles!
- Her colourful toys
- Trying to figure out Maclean (our dog)
- Walks with Mommy
- Being in a new place (someone’s home) for the first time – cries once she realizes she’s not at home
- Being in other people’s arms (sometimes even Daddy’s)
- Sleeping in Ergo carrier (we’re working on it)
Hilary is coming into her own personality and such a happy girl. She wakes up with a smile on her face and is curious of her surroundings. Big sister Lilly still loves her and can’t keep her mitts off her face and hands; a little poke here and a kiss or two there.
Life is pretty sweet 🙂
9 thoughts on “Monkey Update: 3 Months”
Love that you’re taking her photo with the monkey each month. What a great way to see how much she has grown!
Pingback: Monkey Update: 4 Months! | Piper's Run
Pingback: Monkey Update: 5 Months! | Piper's Run
Pingback: 6 Months Monkey Update | Piper's Run
Pingback: Monkey Update 7 Months!!! | Piper's Run
Pingback: Monkey Update: 8 … yup! 8 months already! | Piper's Run
Pingback: Monkey Update: 9 months old | Piper's Run
Pingback: Monkey Update: Hilary’s 10 Months Old! | Piper's Run
Pingback: Monkey Update: 12, 13 & 14 Months Old! | Piper's Run