Sorry I have been MIA for the last week or so. We took a family trip to PEI, got to visit with some family and see friends. We took the girls swimming, Hilary for the first time and she loved it. No photo’s – I didn’t bring my camera – figured we had enough to lug with us. Next time.
Okay, so a few random thoughts….
1. When ever I hear “Fire Burning” by Sean Kingston I want to Zumba! It’s been almost 2 years since I’ve attended one of Suzi’s Zumba classes. But every time this song comes on the radio I
may want to Zumba a little in my house. Funny eh!
2. I just did my first Live Lean Meltdown “Main Event” workout by Brad Gouthro Fitness. Let’s just say I swore way too much, I am completely out of shape and it was a kick ass workout.
3. We aren’t spending Easter with my family this year. Big Bummer. Since we were on the road for 5 days and again next weekend we decided to lay low this weekend and stay at home. So, we are having our own Easter here and I will cook my first ham … that I guess I will eat and maybe Lilly. Trying to figure out what vegan main dish to make for Sai. Humm….
4. I love look at babies faces when they sleep – oh so sweet.
5. I miss running. It’s been a little too long since I’ve been out. BUT, that’s all about to change starting on Monday. My husband and I are making a plan as we both want to get more active and in shape. He wants to ride (cycle) and I want to run so we need to come up with a plan since we have two little ones that need our time and energy too.
6. Carrying around a 13 lbs 5 oz plus baby is a great workout in its self! (And she’s almost 4 months – yikes!)
7. Last but not least. Hilary has been a sleep in her Ergo on me for a little while and just decided to FILL her diaper. Frig! This is going to be a good one I’m sure.
Happy Easter Weekend everyone.
What do you do for Easter?
Did you work out today? What did you do?
Does a random song on the radio make you want to move?