Monkey Update: 5 Months!

Last Friday Hilary turned 5 months old!!! Gosh, babies grow fast!. She’s such a happy baby… seriously. I would say 90% of the time she is smiling, happy and now giggling. The other 10% she’s cranky, fussy and not happy in Daddy’s arms (my poor husband). To be honest, she’s not happy in anyone else arms but somehow my sister seems to have a little more luck on her side.

Hilary 5 months old

Hilary 5 months old

Likes:

  • Loves when Daddy blows kisses to her
  • Putting her feet on things to help her roll on her side
  • Sitting in her highchair while we eat breakfast/lunch/dinner
  • Play dates with her friends
  • Bath time
  • Pooping in the bath (not just randomly but EVERY single night AND multiple times)
  • Her new jogging stroller

Hilary jogging stroller

Dislikes:

  • Still hates socks
  • Laying down playing too long
  • Her bouncy chair; especially when we are eating a meal at the table
  • Bottles (she won’t take a bottle … bit of a problem we are working on)
So focused and happy!

So focused and happy!

New Happenings:

  • Bed time routine: Nurse, Bath, Cuddles, Nurse again and bed between 7 – 8pm!
  • Reaching on back for toys: arching her back like she’s going to roll over
  • Teething has started: drool and biting everything (even when nursing – ouch!)
  • Giggles
  • Very interested in foods we are eating, reaching for food/drink when I am eating.
  • Grabbing for her feet.

Other Monkey Updates:

1 and 2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

Advertisements

9 thoughts on “Monkey Update: 5 Months!

  1. Happy Birthday Hilary! For future updates, you might need to add a category of MOMMY’S dislikes because I think that pooping in the tub should be filed there!

    She’s concentrating so hard in that one photo – so cute!

    • I think I’d add “Mommy’s dislikes” to the next one 🙂
      I don’t know if she’s ever going to get over this pooping in the tub…I guess the water just relaxes her so much 🙂

  2. Pingback: 6 Months Monkey Update | Piper's Run

  3. Pingback: Monkey Update 7 Months!!! | Piper's Run

  4. Pingback: Monkey Update: 8 … yup! 8 months already! | Piper's Run

  5. Pingback: Monkey Update: 9 months old | Piper's Run

  6. Pingback: Monkey Update: Hilary’s 10 Months Old! | Piper's Run

  7. Pingback: Monkey Update: 12, 13 & 14 Months Old! | Piper's Run

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s