Last Friday Hilary turned 5 months old!!! Gosh, babies grow fast!. She’s such a happy baby… seriously. I would say 90% of the time she is smiling, happy and now giggling. The other 10% she’s cranky, fussy and not happy in Daddy’s arms (my poor husband). To be honest, she’s not happy in anyone else arms but somehow my sister seems to have a little more luck on her side.
- Loves when Daddy blows kisses to her
- Putting her feet on things to help her roll on her side
- Sitting in her highchair while we eat breakfast/lunch/dinner
- Play dates with her friends
- Bath time
- Pooping in the bath (not just randomly but EVERY single night AND multiple times)
- Her new jogging stroller
- Still hates socks
- Laying down playing too long
- Her bouncy chair; especially when we are eating a meal at the table
- Bottles (she won’t take a bottle … bit of a problem we are working on)
- Bed time routine: Nurse, Bath, Cuddles, Nurse again and bed between 7 – 8pm!
- Reaching on back for toys: arching her back like she’s going to roll over
- Teething has started: drool and biting everything (even when nursing – ouch!)
- Very interested in foods we are eating, reaching for food/drink when I am eating.
- Grabbing for her feet.
Other Monkey Updates:
9 thoughts on “Monkey Update: 5 Months!”
What a happy baby! they grow so fast.
Happy Birthday Hilary! For future updates, you might need to add a category of MOMMY’S dislikes because I think that pooping in the tub should be filed there!
She’s concentrating so hard in that one photo – so cute!
I think I’d add “Mommy’s dislikes” to the next one 🙂
I don’t know if she’s ever going to get over this pooping in the tub…I guess the water just relaxes her so much 🙂
Pingback: 6 Months Monkey Update | Piper's Run
Pingback: Monkey Update 7 Months!!! | Piper's Run
Pingback: Monkey Update: 8 … yup! 8 months already! | Piper's Run
Pingback: Monkey Update: 9 months old | Piper's Run
Pingback: Monkey Update: Hilary’s 10 Months Old! | Piper's Run
Pingback: Monkey Update: 12, 13 & 14 Months Old! | Piper's Run