Last Friday Hilary turned 5 months old!!! Gosh, babies grow fast!. She’s such a happy baby… seriously. I would say 90% of the time she is smiling, happy and now giggling. The other 10% she’s cranky, fussy and not happy in Daddy’s arms (my poor husband). To be honest, she’s not happy in anyone else arms but somehow my sister seems to have a little more luck on her side.
- Loves when Daddy blows kisses to her
- Putting her feet on things to help her roll on her side
- Sitting in her highchair while we eat breakfast/lunch/dinner
- Play dates with her friends
- Bath time
- Pooping in the bath (not just randomly but EVERY single night AND multiple times)
- Her new jogging stroller
- Still hates socks
- Laying down playing too long
- Her bouncy chair; especially when we are eating a meal at the table
- Bottles (she won’t take a bottle … bit of a problem we are working on)
- Bed time routine: Nurse, Bath, Cuddles, Nurse again and bed between 7 – 8pm!
- Reaching on back for toys: arching her back like she’s going to roll over
- Teething has started: drool and biting everything (even when nursing – ouch!)
- Very interested in foods we are eating, reaching for food/drink when I am eating.
- Grabbing for her feet.
Other Monkey Updates: