Week 3 of Operation Get Fit is all done…only 5 weeks until my friend’s wedding!
Sunday: Ripped in 30 Level 2 – still felt like I had two left feet. Sweaty, sweaty workout.
- 45 minute walk with baby H in the afternoon
- 19 min Run after 9 pm at night; bit of a rough night with the girls
- Rest Day. Hilary wasn’t sleeping well and I wanted to just do nothing.
- Ripped in 30 Level 2. It was an okay workout, wasn’t feeling awesome after it. You win some you lose some.
- 18 minute Run. I shaved off 1 minute from Monday’s run – same route! This was an awesome run, I felt great afterwards.
Friday: Rest day
- a.k.a. I just couldn’t bring myself to workout and wanted to just relax in front of the TV with my husband.
- Hilary had a terrible night’s sleep – up every hour….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- Ripped in 30 Level 2. I did the workout but barely had a sweat going and didn’t really enjoy it. Not sure what is going on but I wasn’t into it tonight. At least I worked out, right ?
- I was about 8 minutes away from finishing my workout when Hilary woke up and my husband went to quiet her down. This then turned into 2 hours of both of us trying to calm her down and get her back to sleep. At 10:15 pm I finally got ready for bed and took her with me. She slept until 2:30 am and I put her back in her bed. At 3:30 am she woke up and came back in our bed until 6:30 am and wanted to nurse then. She’s been having such a hard time sleeping this last week and I’m beyond exhausted. Maybe that’s why my workouts were just okay and not awesome. T’is the life, eh!
If you missed the first two weeks, you can find them here: