Okay, Hilary is more like 7 and a 1/2 months now. We’ve been so busy these last few weeks that I haven’t had a chance to pull this together. Here we go!
- Eating food
- Daddy (finally!!!!)
- Putting everything in her mouth.
- Sitting in the BIG bath tub with toys.
- Something on her face when sleeping.
- Watching her big sister do everything (still)
- Sleeping all night (has been up a lot).
- Not getting fed fast enough.
- Just a few days before turning 7 months old she cut her first tooth and I didn’t know it! AND the next day she cut another tooth! She was rubbing her head like normal but had no fever or rash like Lilly did. Poor Lilly was miserable when she cut her first teeth – even had an ear infection! Hilary did extremely well cutting these two teeth!
- Sitting up on her own really well.
- More foods: chicken, oatmeal, tofu, green beans, apples, pumpkin, zucchini and pears.
- Learning how to eating Mum-mums and brown rice puffs (and perfecting it)
- She didn’t love apples, pumpkin or pear’s right away – pretty powerful flavour for her. Oh the faces she makes are hilarious!
- Rolling over and flipping around in a circles in her bed – makes for challenging bed times!
- Lots of random strangers tickling her toes in the grocery store. Seriously, every time we go at least 1 – 2 people stop and tickle her toes! Kinda funny…good thing she’s a happy baby
And from the start:
We’ll be back for an 8 Month update soon!