I feel like I write this every time but I can’t believe another month has passed and now Hilary is no longer 9 months old. Today she turned 10 months! Where to begin..??….
- That she’s fully mobile now
- Can get into her sister’s toys!!!
- All Food!
- Going for walks and being outside
- Watching Maclean (our dog) move around – she thinks it’s hilarious
- Wants to jump at the computer when we skype with Daddy…awww…that’s love.
- When you take a toy away from her
- Napping twice a day
- Being sick … who doesn’t?
- We are up to 5 teeth (4 on bottom, 1 on top) and one ready to pop out any day now
- Crawling on one knee and one foot pretty fast
- Saying “da da” and “dee dee”
- Standing and moving from table to table
- Standing in her crib when she’s awake
- Can “High-Five” you … it’s so cute. Daddy taught her this 🙂
- Starting to get more playful and laughing about what she’s doing
If you’ve missed the last 9 months – check ’em out here:
4 Months ; 5 Months ; 6 Months ;
7 Months ; 8 Months; 9 months.
And don’t forget to check back in the next few days … I’ve got a GIVEAWAY coming your way!
How do you document your child’s first year?
What are your children up to this fall?
What’s the Fall weather like where you live?