Since I took a rest day on Day 2, I knew I couldn’t have a repeat on Day 3. This is what yesterday (Day 3) and today (Day 4) looked like for the challenge:
Day 3 (Tues):
- 30 minute walk with Hilary in her stroller and Maclean
- Day 5 Thigh Challenge: 15 lateral lunges (both legs), 30 scissors, 12 fire hydrants (both legs), 12 pile squat pluses.
- Tony Horton’s Yoga Flex – 10 minutes (felt SO good)
Day 4 (Wed):
- Walk Maclean – 10 minute walk with H in stroller and then,
- Running – 3k (21 minutes) with H in stroller and…..then,
- Day 6 Thigh Challenge: 20 lateral lunges (both legs), 40 scissors, 15 fire hydrants (both legs), 15 pile squat pluses.
I’m POOPED now!
Day 5 (Thurs): Proposed workout for tomorrow…we’ll see if it happens!
- Day 7 Thigh Challenge: 25 lateral lunges (both legs), 50 scissors, 18 fire hydrants (both legs), 20 pile squat pluses.
- Zumba 1 hour *pending approval after my Osteopath appointment*
- Walk Maclean – 15 Minutes
I’ve managed to stick to my Meal Planning so far this week. It sure takes the stress of what to have for dinner and I’m able to prep the food earlier in the day when Hilary naps. This is all going to change when I get back to work. I’m thinking I’ll have to meal plan the week before and prep as much as I can on Sunday nights.
That’s it…short and sweet post for today 🙂
Did you work out today?
Inside or Outdoor workout?
Happy Hump Day!