Well, it’s officially, the Fall into Fitness 30 Day Challenge is all done! It’s been a great 30 days of workouts, meal planning, lost a little weight and lots of blogging 🙂
The last set of 10 days I managed to:
Hours of workouts: 5 hours of workouts (walking, yoga, soccer, zumba)
Pounds lost: 0
Blog Posts: 13 (lots…wow!)
My goal: To workout four times a week this month and lose a weight (no specific goal on the weight)
- Workout four times a week – yes.
- Lose weight – yes.
- On my way.
- I’d say this was pretty successful.
- We are already into week #5 for meal planning 🙂
- Sure did. I loved meeting other bloggers, learning about their goals, reading their posts. I’d have to say all the new blog’s I’ve been following I will continue to do so.
What’s on tap for December
- Elf 4 Health Challenge – kinda failing at this one; I’ve done most of the challenges but I find myself slowly drifting away from the challenge. My elf is fun and we seem to be on the same page with the challenges. Not 100% sure if I’ll continue for round 2 as I just have too much going on with my return to work, the girls, my husband away and Christmas coming.
- I have signed up for the Holly Jolly Challenge. Your probably thinking, Why? you can’t do the #elf4health one, why do another. Well, my goal is to work out 4 days a week for the remainder of the year and the Holly Jolly Challenge is to workout for 4 days of the week. I feel I can do this one and stick to it….I just have to remember to sign in and leave my comments.
No major races for me this December. It’s time to focus on returning to work (going well so far), the girls, maintaining the house, workout 4x week and get ready for Christmas….oh and blog of course 🙂 I’m looking forward to sitting down and focusing on my running plan for 2014; which races to run and when to train.
A BIG thanks to Katy from Happiness Through Health and Tori from Tone It With Tori for the Fall into Fitness 30 Day Challenge. It was fun and I’d totally do it again next year.
Have you finished any challenges?
Would you do them again next year?
Have you started thinking about your 2014 goals or resolutions ?
6 thoughts on “30 Days Done in 30 Day Challenge”
I absolutely love that you got something out of the challenge and I am so so glad to hear that you’re going to keep on being the rockstar that you are!
Yeah it was a great challenge.
Well done. Awesome achievements. I have decided nt to take on anymore challenges for now. I love the idea of a group challenge but fitting in the blogging isn’t really working with my schedule. For 2014 I want to:
– Reach my goal weight by 30 June (I’m about half way now).
– Complete the Electric Run in April in under 30 minutes
– Rebalance my body by increasing my muscle mass and losing fat
Looking forward to keeping in touch with your blog!
I’ve never blogged so much before…fun but busy!
Sounds like you are well on your way to achieving all those goals…good for you! I look forward to keeping up with your blog too.
Congrats on finishing the challenge!! I still haven’t finished the thigh challenge, but I’m hoping to pick it back up again!
It was a great challenge – lots of ownership on me and less following what I had to do each day. I like that.