Since today is the last day of 2013, I thought it was time I should review my 2013 goals…what I achieved and didn’t achieve!
2013 Resolutions / Goals:
- Run a 5K personal best (under 29 minutes) – nope but felt like I am on track.
- Run a 1oK under 60 minutes – didn’t run anything over 6k this year!
- Clock all miles I run in 2013 – ha ha, nope!
Invest in a Garmin– YES!!!!
- Run 33km the week of my birthday July 7 – 13th (as I turn 33 on July 10th) – nope!
Play more outside with my girls and husband– Yes
- Family movie night every few weeks – Not really.
Try new foods/recipes– Yes
- Have more patience/
let the small stuff go– Kinda.
Loose baby weight –YES and Reach ultimate weight this year – No De-clutter the house/purge and maybe have a yard sale– Yes Focus on DVD workouts when unable to runYes Blog a little more –Yup!
After updating this list I’m pretty impressed with what I did accomplished and not surprised that my running took a back seat. With a new baby, toddler and other life events happening, sadly running wasn’t my first priority but I did manage to have a pretty good running year!
Stay tuned for my 2014 goals!
Do you make New Year Resoultions or Goals?
Do you stick to them?
How did you do in 2013?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
2 thoughts on “2013 Goals – How’d I do?”
Happy new year! Congrats! My main goal was to clean up my diet, and I did! Not perfect, but much better.
LOVE! Happy New Year to you and the family!!