Happy New Year!!!! 2014 …. 2..0…1…4…Wow! I remember when it was 1999 and thinking the year 2000 was going to be weird. It wasn’t. Some days I can’t believe how fast each year goes by, especially with two little ones now.
My goals for 2014: Live in the moment. Be present. Laugh and Be Happy!
More specific goals:
- Run a 5K personal best (under 29 minutes)
- Run a 1oK under 60 minutes
- Complete a 2nd 1/2 Marathon
- Get a Treadmill: run 4 times per week and at least once outside
- Run 1000 km this year (621 miles)
- Clock all miles I run in 2014 – I even created a running book after seeing my fellow blogger’s picture last night
- Be proud of my running
My goals haven’t changed here except that I’ve confirmed (with myself) to do my second 1/2 Marathon this year. I’ve toyed with the idea for far to long now and really have nothing holding me back.
- Play more outside with my girls/husband
- Have more patience/let the small stuff go
- Stress less about what I’m not doing with my kids (crafting, music) and enjoy what I am doing with them every day
- Reach ultimate weight by the end of 2014
- Live with less
- Read more books
- Get better sleep
- Date night with my husband every time he is home
- Workout 4-5 times per week: running, soccer game, DVD workouts, snowshoeing, skiing, swimming, yoga, etc.
- Blog four times a week
- Continue to write for TOTS Family
- Comment more and follow new bloggers
- Connect better with the Ambassador’s programs I am involved in.
I feel like my goals aren’t too different to last year’s but maybe a little more focused. And a little more of this:
What are your 2014 goals or resolutions?
Fitness, Personal, Family, Work goals ?