Happy 14 Months Hilary! Yes, she’s 14 months today! It’s been a while since I’ve given an update on our not-so-little monkey. Her last update was for 11 months old and I haven’t managed to pull together her 12 month update so I’m combining the last few months since they all mesh in my head 😉
- Dancing to any music
- Putting barrettes in her hair
- Playing outside in the snow
- Middle of the night snuggles with Mummy
- All food, especially asparagus, blueberries, humus and bananas (not together).
- When Daddy comes home – the excitement just explodes from her body!
- Love, love, loves her BIG sister – plays with her, laughs with her and sheds a few tears because of her 😉
- When certain people leave the room
- Grapefruit – we tried this the other day and her head just shook back and forth..oy!
- Witching hour – between when we get home at the end of the day and when dinner is ready
What she’s been up to:
- Crab crawling, standing and then started walking on December 31st ! ! !
- Eating normal meals – I make ONE meal (90% of the time) and we ALL eat it! LIFE – CHANGING – MOMENT!
- Talking, talking and more talking. Some favourite words: hot, dada, muma, up, apple, ball.
- Sleeping pretty good unless she’s getting MASSIVE molars 😦
- Exploring everything and absorbing everything her sister does and then trying it.
If your new to the blog (there are a lot of you – yeah!), you can catch up here:
Pregnancy Page ; 1 and 2 Months ; 3 Months ; 4 Months ; 5 Months ; 6 Months ;
7 Months ; 8 Months; 9 months ;10 months ; 11 months ; First Birthday.
This is my last Monkey Update 😦 But you’ll see the girls, my parenting fails (joking), attempts at running/working out and maybe even some new recipes.
Thanks for reading!
8 thoughts on “Monkey Update: 12, 13 & 14 Months Old!”
What a cutie!
She’s adorable. So nice how she loves her sister too.
It’s crazy how much they love one another. I am sure there will be a time when they don’t but it’s SO cute right now.
She is PRECIOUS! 🙂 I hear you on the molars thing. We are working on the 2 years now and it’s ghastly. 😦
Those dang molars. What a terrible thing for them to go through and such little sleep for everyone!
such a cutie! I can only imagine what she looked like when eating grapefruit, probably adorably disgusted 🙂
It was pretty cute. I need to take a video of it someday so she can see it when she’s bigger. It’s that funny 🙂