Umm………So, It’s June! June 3rd to be exact and I have no clue where the last few months have gone. Can you believe that we are into June already…sunshine, flowers, warm weather….Oh So Good!
I’ve been a little MIA lately – it’s all good. I recently got my running mojo back and that makes me happy. We’ve been outside A LOT… which makes me happy.
Lilly and I hanging out before her Bluenose 2k Kids Run.
May went a little like this:
1. I forgot to set goals
2. Life went on
On a more serious note, I went to Toronto for a conference and had a good time however learned I don’t want to be away from my girls THAT long again. I ran a sub 60 – 10k (PB 57:17) at the Bluenose Marathon and was completely sore for three days afterwards and then took about a week off from running. C’est la vie!
- Run: 4-6 days per week, at least twice outside (Note my husband is away a fair amount so can be a challenge)
- Two workouts a week on my lunch break with my co-worker Melissa (one running outside and one T25 workout in the boardroom)
- EPIC Canadian 10k Race on June 28th/ Trip to PEI
- Lower my expectations on what I can accomplish when my husband is away (this is a hard one for me)
- Be in bed by 10pm (this is a constant challenge)
- Treat myself to something special (Hair cut already done, massage appointment booked – Look, I’m already rockin’ this one
- Walk the Plank Challenge – see below…but basically I’m going to turn into a Pirate and work on “walking the plank” so I can rock out my Tartan Twosome (Maritime Race Weekend) 5k and 10k in September….This may get extended into July and August…100 Days … maybe. @GoodLifeFitness
Right click to save via Good Life Fitness
- Play outside with our girls as much as possible
- Date night with hubby when he is home
- Teach Lilly how to ride a pedal bike as opposed to her balance bike #physlicalliteracyskills
- Celebrate Lillian’s 4th… FOURTH BIRTHDAY – when did THIS happen???????
- Lilly’s goal: To actually listen to Mommy/Daddy the first time (ba hahahha …yeah right)
- Hilary’s goal: To sleep through the whole freaking night for more than 2-3 nights in a row….common, Mommy and Daddy are tired.
Hilary’s 18 months old today!!! Woah!
- Clean the house and have Yard Sale
- Home reno’s: painting, new stairs outside and some other random stuff
- Blog – update the banner / Facebook Page and Instagram <– come check us out!
And now I’m off to run 7-9k in the heat…it’s +19c currently…fingers crossed it’s not too hot to run mid day
Good thing I drank my Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer drink…think I’m going to NEED it today…. #fuelyourbetter (I love this stuff).
How was your month of May?
Any big or little plans for June?
Are you loving the weather lately?