Sept 30th 2014 (9:50pm)
Me: I said to my husband “Gawd, I can’t wait for this month to be over”.
He replies with “we’ll you only have a few hours to go”.
Me: Smart ass.
Him: Well, it’s true.
Me: Frig, it’s still September, right!
Him: Yeah, for a few more hours.
Me: I’m ready for October to be done, already!
It’s such a busy time of year with work and I am on the road more than I am in the office which can make for long days of driving. Oh, and I’ve got a little run coming up soon……make that two runs coming up.
I do love the fall; beautiful trees, stunning weather, fresh crisp air, pumpkins, apple picking, fall races and Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend. Gobble Gobble 🙂
Total mileage: 142 km (88 miles)
My mileage this year is 847 km. I’m only 163 km to my 1000 km goal…then I will just stop running. Just kidding 😉
- Train for Half Marathon – Yes
- Run Tartan Twosome @ Maritime Race Weekend (Sept 12th – 5k Recap and Sept 13th – 10k Recap)
- Sign Lilly up for a class – Nope, but I have a soccer registration form printed.
- Vacation in PEI – Done. Accomplished in the first week 🙂
- Add in some strengthening workouts to my running. Kinda
- Apple picking. Lilly went with her day care but we haven’t gone as a family yet.
- Cook some food from my Oh She Glow’s Cookbook. Not yet.
- Run my 2nd Half Marathon – Valley Harvest Marathon Oct 12th
- Watch Lilly run her 3rd race (400 meters) @ Valley Harvest Marathon Kids Run
- Play outside with our girls.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving (Canada) October 12th/13th
- Run BLT 5k Race – Oct 25th
- Change up my running and workouts (variety)
- Bake an apple pie
- Go see the Pumpkin People
How was your September?
Any October goals?
Do you go apple, pear, pumpkin picking?