Runalicious. Doesn’t that just sound great!?!?! Makes me want to put on my running gear and lace up my sneakers and hit the road! Wouldn’t it be awesome to run in something “runalicious?” Ummm, yes!
Well, for those lucky Canadians this is an opportunity to not only WIN a t-shirt from Runacilious but to create the next slogan.
What you need to do: complete all three steps
- Like Runalicious on Facebook here.
- Come up with an original slogan and leave it in the comments below (with your shirt size)
- Like Piper’s Run on Facebook here.
- ALL slogans/sayings need to be original. If we can find it on Google, it doesn’t count.
- Open to Canadians Only (Sorry everyone else….you can check out their website here though)
- Contest will run from Monday October 20th until Monday October 27th at midnight – get those ideas in!
- Contest winners will be chosen by Runalicious on Tuesday October 28th and announced on Piper’s Run Blog.
- Will receive the first printed shirt with their slogan/saying in their shirt size. HOT.OFF.THE.PRESS!!!
What I love about this company:
- They are based in Nova Scotia (Gotta love local and Canadian).
- They actually make the shirts – not someone else.
- Their saying’s are pretty awesome! *your pace or mine*
- The shirts look super comfortable for running and every day wear.
- They attend Marathons all over the Province!
So, get your thinking caps on and share your BEST runner’s saying ever! You can also find Runalicious on Twitter.
Please note: I was contacted by Runalicious to host this contest. I was not paid, thoughts and comments are my own.
Canadians – follow the three steps to enter the contest above.