Runalicious. Doesn’t that just sound great!?!?! Makes me want to put on my running gear and lace up my sneakers and hit the road! Wouldn’t it be awesome to run in something “runalicious?” Ummm, yes!
Well, for those lucky Canadians this is an opportunity to not only WIN a t-shirt from Runacilious but to create the next slogan.
What you need to do: complete all three steps
- Like Runalicious on Facebook here.
- Come up with an original slogan and leave it in the comments below (with your shirt size)
- Like Piper’s Run on Facebook here.
- ALL slogans/sayings need to be original. If we can find it on Google, it doesn’t count.
- Open to Canadians Only (Sorry everyone else….you can check out their website here though)
- Contest will run from Monday October 20th until Monday October 27th at midnight – get those ideas in!
- Contest winners will be chosen by Runalicious on Tuesday October 28th and announced on Piper’s Run Blog.
- Will receive the first printed shirt with their slogan/saying in their shirt size. HOT.OFF.THE.PRESS!!!
What I love about this company:
- They are based in Nova Scotia (Gotta love local and Canadian).
- They actually make the shirts – not someone else.
- Their saying’s are pretty awesome! *your pace or mine*
- The shirts look super comfortable for running and every day wear.
- They attend Marathons all over the Province!
So, get your thinking caps on and share your BEST runner’s saying ever! You can also find Runalicious on Twitter.
Please note: I was contacted by Runalicious to host this contest. I was not paid, thoughts and comments are my own.
Canadians – follow the three steps to enter the contest above.
24 thoughts on “Runalicious T-Shirt Contest and Giveaway (CAN)”
What a great idea. Will have to get my thinking cap going!
Elle, don’t forget to share you idea!
What a cool idea. Bummed to be from the States but still awesome. And why don’t I ever think of cool names like that?!
The spark is set, now it’s time to fire (kaboom)! xxl
The spark it’s set, now it’s time to fire (KABOOM)!
That’s great Charlotte! 🙂
XXL is my shirt size opps
Reblogged this on For the Love of Family and commented:
My friend Anna is having a contest on her blog this week, if you are a runner you should check it out!
No no one is chasing me; yes I really do love this
Front : Do not interrupt PB work in progress (caution sign or stop sign with slash through it)
Back: PB = personal best it is a running thing
Third PB means personal best (not peanut butter) it is a running thing put peanut with slash through like peanut free sign
HA! Love them!!!! Also, what size shirt in case you win 🙂
Pingback: Post Half Marathon Run and Soccer Season | Piper's Run
Very cool! There’s some creative folks out there, so you should get some good slogans. If only I was Canadian.
because I can…
I am where I belong, in front!
Dance like no one’s watching. Run like a bear is.
This is a funny one, especially with all the wildlife you encounter 🙂
Pingback: Ups, Downs of the Week and BLT 5k Run | Piper's Run
Running makes me happy.
Why I run… For vanity and sanity
Oops! My t-shirt size is small
On the road…..my happy place.
Today I chase joy.
Pingback: BLT 5k Recap | Piper's Run
Pingback: Runner’s Confessions #1 | Piper's Run