Seven years ago……..we said, “I do”.
Happy Anniversary Sai.
You can ready our funny story of how we met here.
Seven Things (I love) About My Husband:
1. His name is Simon. NO ONE but his mother call’s him that. When I hear the name Simon, it doesn’t even register that it belongs to him. I met him as Sai, he will always be Sai to me.
2. He lives the way he wants to not how people want him to live and is passionate about what is important to him (being a vegan, being a good dad, being a good Paramedic etc.).
3. He is a fantastic Dad to our girls.
4. He can make me laugh when all I want to do is cry 😉
5. He makes the best hot chocolate in the world. Yes, the world!
6. He is still fun and adventureous:
7. He puts up with me: my running, my blogging, my randomness that you don’t all see on the blog (too often).
Happy Anniversary, Sai xoxo
How was your weekend?
We’ve had a kid free weekend; slept in until 9 am, did a trail run, ate meals when we wanted to and just did nothing!