Seven years ago……..we said, “I do”.
Happy Anniversary Sai.
You can ready our funny story of how we met here.
Seven Things (I love) About My Husband:
1. His name is Simon. NO ONE but his mother call’s him that. When I hear the name Simon, it doesn’t even register that it belongs to him. I met him as Sai, he will always be Sai to me.
2. He lives the way he wants to not how people want him to live and is passionate about what is important to him (being a vegan, being a good dad, being a good Paramedic etc.).
3. He is a fantastic Dad to our girls.
4. He can make me laugh when all I want to do is cry 😉
5. He makes the best hot chocolate in the world. Yes, the world!
6. He is still fun and adventureous:
7. He puts up with me: my running, my blogging, my randomness that you don’t all see on the blog (too often).
Happy Anniversary, Sai xoxo
How was your weekend?
We’ve had a kid free weekend; slept in until 9 am, did a trail run, ate meals when we wanted to and just did nothing!
23 thoughts on “Seven Years, Seven Things”
Happy Anniversary!!! We celebrate our 10 year in a couple weeks. I ran my 11th half marathon just yesterday! 🙂
Yeah for your 11th HALF MARATHON! Just read your recap! Well done!
Happy anniversary! Have you done part-time long-distance (that’s what I call it, anyway) your whole marriage? I’m six months into it and getting tired 🙂
I hear ya! We did it for a few months in the first year but in the last 1 1/2 years he has been in PEI. It sucks A LOT but it’s what we have to do for now. It’s harder now with two little ones. 🙂
Happy Anniversary. Sounds like you have a very special partner and so does he!
Awww, thanks 🙂
Happy anniversary! I love this list! And would LOVE to read a recipe for the best vegan hot chocolate 🙂
I’ll have to share the recipe soon! 🙂
Happy anniversary! I love seeing these types of posts–this is what life is really about.
Such gorgeous photos! Happy anniversary to you both! This is the sweetest post. ❤
Thank you 🙂
May you have many more years and many more things. Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Cute post!
Congratulations on your anniversary. Love this post – so much “happy”. 🙂 I finished my second sprint distance triathlon this weekend. Slow and steady still gets you to the finish line!
Congrats on your second sprint triathalon – something I’ve yet to think about 😉
Aww, happy anniversary!
Thank you Cynthia!
Pingback: 2014 Went Like This… | Piper's Run