Okay, I’ve been avoiding this conversation for almost a week now. I’m injured and it’s not going away 😦 I pulled my right hamstring last Wednesday night at soccer but didn’t know until the next day. Then I ran 7k and 6k on the weekend and figured I could stretch out the “problem”. Yeah, that didn’t work.
Monday I couldn’t walk properly and had to take it easy. Yesterday I managed to get a massage and I’m really hoping that and a few more days rest are going to make me feel better. I’m even skipping Wednesday night’s soccer game 😦 I hate missing it but I want to heal and get off the injured list.
On to better news……..
Recently, I participated in Fit Fab Fuel Swap! We got to send a package with a Christmas ornament along with our favourite fuel! Let me tell you how fun it is to shop for someone else, especially when you only know them through their blog or social media sites! It went a little something like this….
I sent a package to Janelle at Wholly Healthy, way over on the West Coast of Canada (I’m on the East Coast). Five fun facts about her:
- She’s Canadian 🙂
- She just started blogging this past summer and is pretty solid at it!
- She’s open to trying new things (Foodie Penpal, New workouts)
- She takes really good blog photos.
- She’s a Sweat Pink Ambassador too.
You’ll have to check out Wholly Healthy blog to find out what I sent her 🙂
I received a package from Dawn and she’s pretty awesome! She blogs over at That Girl From Around The Bay, love the name of her blog!
Five Fun Facts about Dawn:
- She’s friggin’ funny. Gotta love those Newfoundlanders 🙂 You have to read her most recent post here
- She loves tea!
- She values her family and their support.
- She’s run the Tely 10 miler – something I’ve never heard of before this year. It’s a pretty BIG thing.
- She’s a Sweat Pink Ambassador too 🙂
This is what she sent me!!!!!! Fun gingerbread packaging!
Tea for days, hot chocolate and apple cider! Yum. I’m going to have to hide the tea from my husband. Knitted socks from her husband’s grandmother – serious socks! Yeah, my toes will stay warm! Not one but three ornaments (one had tea in it!) and some stickers and toys for the girls – how thoughtful!
Thanks so much Dawn. I’m going to make a cuppa tea now, sit back and enjoy it!
What’s your favouirte Winter Fuel?
What’s on your list for Santa to bring?
Ever send a stranger a gift in the mail?