I’ve been putting off this post not because I was afraid to post it but because I really wanted to take some time to confirm what I actually wanted to do this year. It’s not that different from last year but it is at the same time. Last years goals can be found here and then what I accomplished here.
- Yoga 3x week
- Cross train more – strong body (not weight focused, not fitness competition focused just stronger all over).
- Stretch more after running / working out (avoid injury)
- Take a pottery class *new interest*
- Take a photography class/course *has been on my bucket list for 5-6 years*
- Date nights / lunches with my husband
- More patience with my girls
- Play outside *all year round*
- Family adventures together
- Post 3-4 times a week *that’s it…keeping it simple*
- Share blog on my personal FB page more *eek! But not this post – ha ha.
- Continue to write for Thinking Outside The Sandbox – Family
- Run 5k by the 5th of each month of February to May Challenge.
- Run a sub 25 minute 5 k (currently 27:06)
- Run a sub 52 minute 10 k (currently 55:58)
- Run a sub 2 hour Half Marathon (currently 2:05:10)
- Run a FULL Marathon – holy shit, I can’t believe I wrote that on the blog as it’s been going through my thoughts for weeks now…okay months!
- Total mileage for the year: 1250 kilometers.
And now it’s on the blog….published.
This shit is about to get real!
What are your 2015 goals or resolutions for the year?
Anything BIG you want to do in 2014?
How are your goals/resolutions going so far?