It’s taken me a while to decided on what my 2016 goals will be and this seems to be a theme each year. Though I usually start thinking about them come November and commit to them before Jan 1st, I don’t blog about it until a few days into the new year.
- Skate on the Oval
- Cross train more:
- Do more yoga
- Cycle (outdoors and indoors)
- Strength training and PT exercises (still)
- Run three new races (any distance)
- Improve my times in 5k, 10k and Half Marathon distances
- Be a pace bunny again.
- Represent Team Nuun at events
- Avoid injuries!
- Ski and skating this winter.
- More time together, less time apart.
- Take a vacation with just my husband.
- Go camping and paddle this summer together.
- Blog three times / week.
- Take a blogging course.
- Limit evening social media.
- Volunteer more.
- Be a better Mom.
- Take a pottery class.
- Go to bed earlier.
After writing this I felt like it was more of a “list” of things I want to do in 2016 vs goals but I’m happy with my list. I’m keeping it simple.
What are some of your 2016 goals/resolutions/things you want to do?
What’s one thing you don’t want to do this year?