I can’t believe we are now half way through the year and into July. I’ve been pretty MIA on the blogging/social media front lately. Life. Is. Just. Busy! I’m sure you can all relate!
My running mileage for June was pretty good – 84km. I took a full week off after my half marathon which I hadn’t planned on doing but it actually felt pretty great. I managed to go to my weekly yoga class three times and three soccer game as well. No complaints here.
- Relax about my running pace. Finally felt like I accomplished this!
- Decrease social media time (gasp!!!). I did on weekends.
- Figure out our summer holidays. Done and done!
- Set up 1 page in my bullet journal to track “x” daily. It’s not pretty but it’s done.
- Enjoy my upcoming half marathon. Accomplished – you can read about it here.
- Check in at least once a week on these goals. I did, twice.
- Family vacation in Ontario and PEI. (Ontario completed already!).
- Use our Canada 150 National Park Pass (camping, hike, canoeing, beach going).
- Start training for Maritime Race Weekend– (6th) Half Marathon.
- Read two books. (Well, finish the one I’ve been readying for 2 years and one more).
- More early morning runs before work.
- Bike to work at least once this month.
- Focus on good sleep.
As for my goals for the whole year – you can find them here – I’ve checked a few off my list but have completely ignored many of them. Time to get back into crossing those off my list. So far I’ve done this year I’ve accomplished:
- Being outside as a family – yes we have been doing this.
- Run at least two half marathons – 1 out of 2 so far.
- Keep blogging – I’m still here but far less then ever!
- Declutter the house. This is in high gear right now.
- Set mini monthly goals – all over this one!
- Journal – it’s pretty minimal.
I have many more items on my yearly goals/to-do list and I’m sure I’ll get a few more before the cold month of December hits! Speaking of weather – it’s been rather amazing summer weather around here!
How was your month of June?
Do you have any summer goals?
How long does it take you to read a book?