Another month, another list of numbers to add up. I was hoping September would be a little more active but life happens and sometimes you are forced to slow down.
Even with missing my half, I was still active. The highlight would be a toss up of running my last long run of 18k (early September) and running 13k at Cape Split with my husband. If I had to chose one of those to do this weekend – I’d chose Cape Split with Saï – it’s just so beautiful and to be honest, I love running with him.
I mean really….this is the view at Cape Split!
HA! I almost want to laugh at my goals for September! Some I accomplished and some I didn’t. I did try!
- Back to school (celebrate!) – Yeah!
- Run Maritime Race Weekend Tartan Twosome (5k & Half marathon) – NOPE.
- Keep running post half marathon. Well, I did run later in the month, does that count?
- Ride my bike more – maybe 50 km of cycling. – Nope, na-ta!
- Bullet Journal my running. – YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been loving the #journaltherunproject on IG during the last two months.
- Pace Valley Harvest 10k – 1:10 finish time – Oct 8th.
- Enjoy time with family (especially on Thanksgiving – Oct 8th).
- Visit Pumpkin People and do a Corn Maze with our girls.
- Complete October’s “Journal the Run Project”.
- Continue to get my back/chest better (related to car accident from back in March).
All ready to put my mark on October!
How was your September?
Any goals for October? It is a BIG race month after all!
Have you heard of #journaltherunproject on IG before?
6 thoughts on “September Mileage & October Goals”
Have not heard about the running journal but I am so in love with bullet journaling. Totally changed the flow of my day for the better! Good luck at Valley Harvest!!
It’s part of bullet journaling but I saw it on IG as “journal the run project”. It’s the only bullet journaling I’ve done to date, love it though.
I’ll have to look for the project and add it in to my current journal if it fits!
Life happens. It looks like you had a great month of activity even though you didn’t get to run your races. On to October!
Pingback: Run 5K For The Fun Of It! – Fitness BaeZW
Pingback: Run 5K For The Fun Of It! | MAKUPSY