Another month, another list of numbers to add up. I was hoping September would be a little more active but life happens and sometimes you are forced to slow down.
Even with missing my half, I was still active. The highlight would be a toss up of running my last long run of 18k (early September) and running 13k at Cape Split with my husband. If I had to chose one of those to do this weekend – I’d chose Cape Split with Saï – it’s just so beautiful and to be honest, I love running with him.
I mean really….this is the view at Cape Split!
HA! I almost want to laugh at my goals for September! Some I accomplished and some I didn’t. I did try!
- Back to school (celebrate!) – Yeah!
- Run Maritime Race Weekend Tartan Twosome (5k & Half marathon) – NOPE.
- Keep running post half marathon. Well, I did run later in the month, does that count?
- Ride my bike more – maybe 50 km of cycling. – Nope, na-ta!
- Bullet Journal my running. – YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been loving the #journaltherunproject on IG during the last two months.
- Pace Valley Harvest 10k – 1:10 finish time – Oct 8th.
- Enjoy time with family (especially on Thanksgiving – Oct 8th).
- Visit Pumpkin People and do a Corn Maze with our girls.
- Complete October’s “Journal the Run Project”.
- Continue to get my back/chest better (related to car accident from back in March).
All ready to put my mark on October!
How was your September?
Any goals for October? It is a BIG race month after all!
Have you heard of #journaltherunproject on IG before?