Another month bites the dust! Can you believe that it’s November already? I seriously can’t believe how fast this year has gone by!
October wasn’t a high mileage month but it was busy. We managed to get out for three Sunday bike rides which just seems so weird as we’re normally done with outdoor bike riding by then.
Running Mileage: 47 km; 2 Yoga classes, 3 Soccer Games, 13km Cycling and lots of walking!
- Pace Valley Harvest 10k – 1:10 finish time. Finished in 1:09:37.
- Enjoy time with family; especially on Thanksgiving – Oct 8th – YUP!
- Visit Pumpkin People and do a Corn Maze with our girls. Nope! But they both went with others!
- Complete October’s “Journal the Run Project”. Completed! Loving capturing my running and other workouts this way.
- Continue to get my back/chest better (related to car accident from back in March). Working on it. I started to see a Chiropractor in September and this has made the world of a difference! So thankful for our healthy care practitioners.
Not a bad month. I tried to keep it simple and planning to do the same in November. The best part of October (running wise) was pacing the Valley Harvest Marathon 10k. I had a blast and can’t wait to pace a race next year.
- Run 2-3 times a week.
- Design a half marathon training plan for Hypo Half (Jan 14th 2018).
- Strength Training (Core workouts, IronStrength and old PT exercises).
- Run outside as much as possible.
- Dust off treadmill.
- Start thinking about races for 2018.
- Renew Blog (yeah, i’m going to give it a go for another year).
First treadmill run of the winter last night.
Though it’s already Nov 9th and I’m just sharing these goals now, they have been on my mind for the last two weeks. I love running and hoping to keep that up in order to potentially run the Hypo Half in January. I desperately need to do more strength training and core work to keep my back and SI joint happy. I’m starting to get excited about races next year which is really early for me!
How was your month of October?
Have you thought about races in 2018 yet?
Any November Goals you want to share?