It’s been two weeks since I’ve done a weekly wrap up only because I didn’t have time to blog it out! A little running outdoors, cycling, yoga and some good ski days in there! The last two weeks went a little like this!
Feb 12th – 18th:
- Monday: Cycling 20km, PT and plank.
- Tuesday: Yoga Flow Class, PT and plank.
- Wednesday: Rest Day (PT and plank).
- Thursday: Cycling 22km, PT and plank.
- Friday: 5k Outdoor Run, PT and plank.
- Saturday: Rest Day (PT and plank).
- Sunday: Indoor Cycling (PT and plank).
February 19th – 26th:
- Monday: Skiing all day with my girls! It was so busy with it being a holiday here but it was still great skiing! Plank and PT.
- Tuesday: Yoga Flow class at lunch. So good! Plank and PT.
- Wednesday: Rest Day but yes…plank and PT.
- Thursday: Rest Day…again, plank and PT.
- Friday: 1 hour of skiing at lunch, PT and plank.
- Saturday: Rest day….a.k.k. Costco plus visiting some family and Plank.
- Sunday: 7k trail run with Carmacks, PT and plank.
Right now, it’s all about the variety in my workouts! There is no consistency and I’m totally fine with that! We have very little snow (on the hills) but skiing is still pretty darn sweet. Yesterday’s run on the trail with Carmacks was great!
Also, if you missed my February Runfessions….because I didn’t post it on Friday – you can check it out here!
How was your weekend/week?
Are you training for anything?
Are you all about variety in your workouts or focusing on one thing?
I don’t always post on here but you can find me posting daily over at Instagram.