First off – HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY!!!!!!
February was a really busy and fun month! We skied, I cycled a lot and even got in a little running, yoga and went skating once.
This was one of my favourite days in February, skiing with my girls and my Dad. Nothing better then spending time with your family doing the thing you all love to do!
If you missed January’s mileage, you can see it here.
Weekly Workouts Feb 26th – March 3rd
- Monday 26th: Skiing with my girls. One daughter had no school while the other one played hooky and I took the day off. Though it was raining while we skied, it was still a great day with my girls. Plank and PT.
- Tuesday: Yoga Flow class, plank and PT.
- Wednesday: Cycling – 25km! Plank (2:06) and PT exercises.
- Thursday: Worked that evening. NO PLANK!
- Friday: Mama’s night out with some girl friends.
- Saturday: Too many chores done around the house. I was pooped!
- Sunday: 8k trail run with Carmacks. Just what we needed!
I forgot to post my weekly workouts on Monday, so I figured I’d add it in now. We are getting a little snow storm today followed by some rain but I’m hopeful that it will stick around so we can snowshoe a little in the next few days as we head into March Break.
Are you celebrating International Women’s Day?
Any plans for March/Spring break?
Anyone racing this weekend?
I don’ t blog every day but you can find me over on Instagram most days!