March brought more variety of activities into my training for a half marathon while slowly increasing my weekly running mileage.
We managed to get up skiing a few times – mainly on March Break and skated a number of times with both girls learning how to skate on their own! I really wasn’t sure how running was going to go with increasing my mileage and still working through this hip/oblique injury – but I’m still moving forward.
- 105 km cycling (met my goal) on my indoor trainer
- 63 km running (met my goal)
- 4 days of skiing with my girls (loved it)
- 3 days (hours) skating with my girls (love it also)
- 1 Yoga class
- 1 Snowshoe (that I forgot to write on the picture).
March was a great month for activity!
February mileage can be found here.
January mileage can be found here.