March brought more variety of activities into my training for a half marathon while slowly increasing my weekly running mileage.
We managed to get up skiing a few times – mainly on March Break and skated a number of times with both girls learning how to skate on their own! I really wasn’t sure how running was going to go with increasing my mileage and still working through this hip/oblique injury – but I’m still moving forward.
- 105 km cycling (met my goal) on my indoor trainer
- 63 km running (met my goal)
- 4 days of skiing with my girls (loved it)
- 3 days (hours) skating with my girls (love it also)
- 1 Yoga class
- 1 Snowshoe (that I forgot to write on the picture).
March was a great month for activity!
February mileage can be found here.
January mileage can be found here.
One thought on “March Mileage”
You got some nice mileage on your shoes and record.