Running stats for the last few years!
- Run more with my family.
- Run more then last year (846 km).
- Volunteer at a few races in any capacity.
- Run at least two half marathons.
- Go after PB’s.
- Maritime Race Weekend 5k & Half Marathon (Sept 15 & 16th)
- 5k ~ current 27:06 (2014)
- 10k ~ current PR 55:59 (2014)
- Half Marathon ~ current PR 2:05:10 (2014)
2016: Races: Year in Review
- Bluenose Marathon – 10k Completed.
- Johnny Miles Running Weekend – Half Marathon
- Heart of the Valley – 5k
- Maritime Race Weekend – 5k & Half Marathon – dropped to 5k.
- Valley Harvest Marathon 10k
2015: Year in Review
- Hamstring Injury (9 months)
- Valley Harvest Marathon 10k Pace Bunny for 1:10 ~ 1:09:59
- Prince Edward Island Half Marathon 2:13:30
2014: Year in Review here
- Toy Trot – Nov 29th 5k (Fun Run) Run Recap (1000 km)
- Sackville Sneaker Shredder 10k – Nov 16th – Race Recap
- BLT Fun Run 5k – October 25th Race Recap
- Valley Harvest Marathon – October 12th Half Marathon Race Recap PB 2:05:10
- Maritime Race Weekend Friday Sept 12th – 5k (PB) AND Saturday Sept 13th – 10k (PB)
- A Shore Thing 10k August 4th Race Recap
- EPIC Canadian 10k June 28th Race Recap
- Bluenose Marathon 1ok May 18th Race Recap
- Apple Tree Foundation 5k 0 April 27th Race Recap
- Keep Calm & Run On Virtual Run 5k Recap
- MEC Race One 5k – January Race Recap
- 12 Races, 1123 kilometers; 6 – 5 k’s; 5 – 10 k’s; 1 – Half Marathon.
2013: Year in Review here
- New Year’s Eve Resolution 5k Run
- Santa 5k Fun Run
- Miles for Miracles 5k (satellite run)
- Valley Harvest Marathon – 5k
- Run or Dye 5k Run
- Run for Women – 5k
- Mud Hero 6k Race
2012: *I was pregnant when running these races but didn’t announce it until after I race both races (hence two recaps)
2011: Valley Harvest Marathon – 5k Time: 34:54
2010: Valley Harvest Marathon 10k Time: 1:12:32 *4 months postpartum with Lilly.
2006: Bluenose Marathon – 1/2 Marathon 2:33:56 🙂 First 1/2 Marathon
2005: Bluenose Marathon 10k – May 22 Time: 1:07:37
2004: Run for The Cure (October) 5k Time: 29:16
What’s your favourite race distance?