Happy 14 Months Hilary! Yes, she’s 14 months today! It’s been a while since I’ve given an update on our not-so-little monkey. Her last update was for 11 months old and I haven’t managed to pull together her 12 month update so I’m combining the last few months since they all mesh in my head 😉
- Dancing to any music
- Putting barrettes in her hair
- Playing outside in the snow
- Middle of the night snuggles with Mummy
- All food, especially asparagus, blueberries, humus and bananas (not together).
- When Daddy comes home – the excitement just explodes from her body!
- Love, love, loves her BIG sister – plays with her, laughs with her and sheds a few tears because of her 😉
- When certain people leave the room
- Grapefruit – we tried this the other day and her head just shook back and forth..oy!
- Witching hour – between when we get home at the end of the day and when dinner is ready
What she’s been up to:
- Crab crawling, standing and then started walking on December 31st ! ! !
- Eating normal meals – I make ONE meal (90% of the time) and we ALL eat it! LIFE – CHANGING – MOMENT!
- Talking, talking and more talking. Some favourite words: hot, dada, muma, up, apple, ball.
- Sleeping pretty good unless she’s getting MASSIVE molars 😦
- Exploring everything and absorbing everything her sister does and then trying it.
If your new to the blog (there are a lot of you – yeah!), you can catch up here:
This is my last Monkey Update 😦 But you’ll see the girls, my parenting fails (joking), attempts at running/working out and maybe even some new recipes.
Thanks for reading!