Well, it’s officially, the Fall into Fitness 30 Day Challenge is all done! It’s been a great 30 days of workouts, meal planning, lost a little weight and lots of blogging 🙂
The last set of 10 days I managed to:
Hours of workouts: 5 hours of workouts (walking, yoga, soccer, zumba)
Pounds lost: 0
Blog Posts: 13 (lots…wow!)
My goal: To workout four times a week this month and lose a weight (no specific goal on the weight)
- Workout four times a week – yes.
- Lose weight – yes.
1. I want to increase my fitness level to help with my running goals for 2014.
2. I want to plan better meals for the whole week for my family, prepping for my return back to work from maternity leave.
And to meet / support the other bloggers in this challenge.
- Sure did. I loved meeting other bloggers, learning about their goals, reading their posts. I’d have to say all the new blog’s I’ve been following I will continue to do so.
What’s on tap for December
- Elf 4 Health Challenge – kinda failing at this one; I’ve done most of the challenges but I find myself slowly drifting away from the challenge. My elf is fun and we seem to be on the same page with the challenges. Not 100% sure if I’ll continue for round 2 as I just have too much going on with my return to work, the girls, my husband away and Christmas coming.
- I have signed up for the Holly Jolly Challenge. Your probably thinking, Why? you can’t do the #elf4health one, why do another. Well, my goal is to work out 4 days a week for the remainder of the year and the Holly Jolly Challenge is to workout for 4 days of the week. I feel I can do this one and stick to it….I just have to remember to sign in and leave my comments.
No major races for me this December. It’s time to focus on returning to work (going well so far), the girls, maintaining the house, workout 4x week and get ready for Christmas….oh and blog of course 🙂 I’m looking forward to sitting down and focusing on my running plan for 2014; which races to run and when to train.
A BIG thanks to Katy from Happiness Through Health and Tori from Tone It With Tori for the Fall into Fitness 30 Day Challenge. It was fun and I’d totally do it again next year.
Have you finished any challenges?
Would you do them again next year?
Have you started thinking about your 2014 goals or resolutions ?